Progress report

Mar 7, 2010@1:41am

Over the past few months I’ve gotten quite a bit done on my game. Since reworking the animation system, I’ve more or less completely rewritten the rendering backend. The old one worked okay, but I was starting to run into some real problems, not the least of which was the fact that the rendering commands weren’t really abstracted, and so there was no way for me to break away from my reliance on OpenGL. That’s all been fixed now, and the actual code for device access sits in a separate layer from the scene logic.

More art has been done as well. I’ve got textures in, final models for the protagonist, some attacks and the basic generic monster.

Filed under: Uncategorized - Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *